Gravel Tours Cairns
Palm Cove, Cairns, Queensland - 4 Days / 3 Nights
Palm Cove, Cairns, Queensland
Group Size: 8 guests – 3 staff
Rides: Gravel roads, some sealed road – an option to take detours on some days
Challenge Rating: Some hills – Adventure/Backroads
Accommodation: 3 to 4 star hotels, twin share, optional single supplement when booking
Social Riding and Leisure: We understand that your cycling holiday is a HOLIDAY! We understand that you don’t normally ride everyday at home. Our ride routes cherry-pick the best areas.
Experienced Riders: Your cycling holiday is all actually about the bike! Our epic and challenge ride options seek more vertical metres and longer miles.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner every day.
- Professional and experienced cycling guides
- 3 nights accommodation in beautiful Far North Queensland
- Support vehicle
- Transfers from designated collection and drop-off locations
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride nutrition (including drinking water, bars/muffins and fruit)
- Tour ride jersey and drink bottle
- Ride footage, memories for you to keep forever
- Entry fees to World Heritage parks
WHY WE LOVE THIS TOUR
- Travelling in a small group of cyclists on carefully designed ride routes that maximise your safety, enjoyment and challenge
- Mechanical and vehicle support for peace of mind
- Fully guided and supported rides
- Cycle through World Heritage wilderness
- Magnificent rainforests and cascading waterfalls
- Grassland savannahs and epic mountain scenery
Price: AUD $4000 (twin share)
Single Supplement: AUD $850
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare or bike hire and are based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying the single supplement.
Note: It is a requirement of Biked Tours that you have travel insurance for your trip, you will need to produce you cover note prior to commencing the tour.
** BOOKINGS FOR 22/23 OPEN 25th OCTOBER 2021
Join the Inbox below to be the first to know all the juicy details!